Deuces Wild Casino Rules
Just as poker began dominating card tables in America’s Wild West, some enterprising enthusiasts added the concept of “wild” cards. The term may have derived from the famous wildcats, or mountain lions, that would occasionally come down from the hills at night to add a good deal of excitement to a mining camp
There’s plenty of excitement in our Deuces Wild Video Poker game. It’s played like regular Video Poker, but the Deuces (“2″s) are wild, meaning they can take on the value of any other card to give you a stronger hand. With a Wild Deuce, you can turn a Pair into Three-of-a-Kind, or Two Pair into a Full House. It’s easy, it’s fun – and, with a wildcard in your hand, there’s always plenty of excitement!
- Set Coin Value. Select the coin value for the Video Poker machine by clicking one of three buttons labeled “25¢”, “$1” and “$5” that appear in the lower right-center of the control panel. This determines whether you are paying 25 cents, one dollar or five dollars for each coin you are betting in the game.
- Insert Coins. Add money to the Video Poker machine by clicking on the Casino chips to drop them in the coin slot.
As you add Casino chips, the coin Credit meter will increment according to the coin value setting.
- Set Coins Bet. Choose how many coins you want to bet on each hand. You can bet up to 5 coins per hand. The Bet One button increases the coins bet by one each time you click it. Bet Max adjusts it to the maximum of 5 coins per hand. The number of coins bet is shown in the Coins Bet meter and indicated by the highlighted column of the payout table.
- Click Deal to Start. This deals five cards to you.
- Hold Cards. Click on those cards you want to hold. Those not marked by a Hold Pin will be discarded and replaced on the draw.
- Click Draw. Those cards not held will be replace with new cards from the deck. The resulting hand is matched against the payout table and your bet is settled. Any wildcards showing will be used to make the highest hand possible.
- Click Deal to Play Again. The deck will be reshuffled and you’ll be dealt a new hand.
When the DEAL button is clicked, the machine will deal five cards, all face up. Since this is draw poker, you can chose to hold or discard any of the five cards. Your goal is make the best hand you can between your original deal and your potential draw. Any Deuces you get are wild, so they can help you make a better hand.
To hold or keep a card, click the HOLD button under that card or simply click the card. A pin will appear to indicate that the card is to be held, and the Hold button changes to RELEASE. If you change your mind, click Release or (click the card). After cards-to-hold are selected, click DRAW to draw new cards for those which are to be discarded (i.e. not held).
These new drawn cards plus the hold cards from the first deal constitute your final hand (always a total of 5 cards), and the game pays according to the chart at the top of the machine. Payout is accomplished by increasing your coin credits (shown as a CREDIT meter on the machine face).
Coins In, Coin Value and Coins Credit
You can drop as many Casino chips as you wish into the Insert Coins slot. Putting chips in the slot increases your coin credits based on the coin setting for the machine and the dollar value of the chips. The Video Poker machine can be set to play $0.25 coins, $1 coins or $5 coins. If you put a $10 Casino chip in a machine with a $1 coin setting, your coin credits will be 10. If you change the coin setting to $0.25, your coin credits will increase to 40 (for a $10 chip).
The minimum bet per hand is 25 cents and the maximum is $25 (5 coins times $5 per coin).
When you are finished playing, you can click COINS OUT to exchange your coin Credits for Casino chips. As the coins come out of the machine, the number of Credits will be multiplied by the coin value setting ($0.25, $1 or $5) and the resulting amount will be added to your Casino Account balance. If you exit the game without clicking Coins Out, we will automatically empty the machine and increase your Account balance by the proper amount.